We have a new scholarship opportunity through ASCT. The scholarship opens on Monday, January 13th, and is awarded on a first-come first-served basis. To find out if you qualify and complete an application click here. You are also welcome to come to our Registrar's office for assistance completing your application.
APESF & AZ Greater Inc. Scholarships
- Every student enrolling at ACA for the school year is required to apply for the scholarship with APESF and AZ Greater Inc. Failure to apply for both scholarships will result in the total annual tuition being billed to parents.
- For additional scholarships, parents will need to individually research the application due dates and each STO’s scholarship disbursement process on an individual basis, as each STOs dictates their own guidelines.
- Click here and here to view the list of all STOs eligible to award scholarships in Arizona
IBE Scholarships can reduce the cost of private school education if awarded. Please take a moment to apply for this scholarship if you would like assistance. Start the process by visiting here:
If you have any questions or concerns related to any of our scholarships, please email our front desk/Registrar.
ACA Academic Scholars Award
The ACA Academic Scholars Award is a new $500 merit-based tuition scholarship that will be awarded annually to students who have demonstrated outstanding academic performance. We want to encourage academic excellence and award student's success.
- Students must be enrolled in grades 2-12 and attend ACA for a full school year.
- Students must have earned a cumulative “A” average in all classes (90% or above) during the previous school year.
Terms and Conditions:
- ACA Administrators will review each students' grades at the end of the school year.
- Parents of eligible students will be informed about the scholarship award by September of the following school year.
- The scholarship award will apply to the second tuition installment.
- Parents who pay the full tuition in advance will be refunded the scholarship amount in September.
- Scholarship funds can only be used to cover annual tuition. A student whose tuition is already covered completely through other scholarship programs will not be eligible to receive this award.
- Students must maintain the grade requirement to receive the scholarship for the following year.
- ACA reserves the right to adjust the amount of the scholarship award in subsequent school years.
ACA Sports Scholarship
The Sports Scholarship is an annual award of $500 given to students with outstanding athletic performance.
- Cumulative average of 'A' in all classes (90% or above).
- Student must be enrolled at ACA for a full school year.
- Demonstrates athletic behavior at all times.
- Fullfills the commitment to the school sports program.
terms & conditions
- The school administration will review the student's grades by the end of the school year.
- Parents of eligible students will be informed about the scholarship qualification by August of the following school year.
- The scholarship will apply to the second tuition installment.
- Parents who pay the full tuition will be refunded the scholarship amount by August.
- Parents and students must be aware that the student must maintain all requirements to receive the scholarship for the following school year.
The AZ Leadership Foundation is open to our students. This scholarship requires you to bring the completed forms attached to this email to the Registrar Office.