New & Returning Students
- Submit latest 1040 Tax Return form - If eligible for both scholarships
- Students who have attended school outside the United States must obtain a transcript equivalency evaluation. We recommend that you use these sites for that purpose.
- Make payment - Registration Fees at the time of registration or enrollment. Please note that the application process is not complete without submitting the required documents and scholarship application.
- For more information, call our Registrar's Office at 602-454-1222 Ext. 102.
- For uniform guidelines and orders, please contact us.
- If you would like to meet the school's Principal, please do not hesitate to call the Principal's Assistant at extension 107 to schedule an appointment.