- Student enrollment typically starts in the spring.
- In order to take advantage of special discounts, registration and tuition payment must be completed by May 15th.
- Registration is managed through our Online registration system.
Enrollment is managed through our Online Enrollment system on your Parentsweb account
How to Apply
In order to apply to Arizona Cultural Academy, go to the online registration and fill out the required forms.
After submitting the forms, the administration will be notified and the process of registration begins.
The following will need to be provided for all students in order to enroll at the Arizona Cultural Academy & College Prep:
- Complete the application process by creating an online application.
- Provide a copy of the Student's Birth Certificate.
- Provide a copy of the Student's Immunization Record.
- Provide supplemental documents as needed:
- Report Cards and Discipline Records from previous school/s
- Transcripts for High School students
- IEP (if applies)
- Custody papers (if applies)
- Tax Return
6. Placement test for grades 1-12. Contact us to schedule an appointment for on-site testing.
7. Drug test for High School students. Check with the registrar for the required location.
8. Permission for Transfer of Records.
The re-enrollment packets are to be submitted via your Renweb account.
Below are important notes to know:
- Please know that in order to complete your child's re-enrollment ALL CURRENT OUTSTANDING BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN FULL.
- The 1st tuition installment + Registration Fee is due in FULL at registration to reserve a spot for the next school year.
- Registration is first come-first serve and some classes tend to fill up quickly; as a result, we strongly encourage parents to submit their re-enrollment packet and first installment payments as soon as possible.
- ACA offers 5% Early Bird Discount to any tuition payment received prior to May 15. (the early bird discount does not apply to the Registration Fees, PTA Fees, and Sports Equipment Fees)
- ACA is now partnering with APESF and Greater Arizona to provide scholarship tuition to our students. Parents of all students KG-12 will need to apply to both organizations.
- Click here to start your re-enrollment process, use this guide if you need instructions on how to re-enroll.