- Student enrollment typically starts in the spring.
- In order to take advantage of special discounts, registration and tuition payment must be completed by May 15th.
- Enrollment is managed through our Online Enrollment system on your Parentsweb account
How to Reenroll Students
The re-enrollment packets are to be submitted via your Renweb account.
Below are important notes to know:
- Please know that in order to complete your child's re-enrollment ALL CURRENT OUTSTANDING BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN FULL.
- The 1st tuition installment + Registration Fee is due in FULL at registration to reserve a spot for the next school year.
- Registration is first come-first serve and some classes tend to fill up quickly; as a result, we strongly encourage parents to submit their re-enrollment packet and first installment payments as soon as possible.
- ACA offers 5% Early Bird Discount to any tuition payment received prior to May 15. (the early bird discount does not apply to the Registration Fees, PTA Fees, and Sports Equipment Fees)
- ACA is now partnering with APESF and Greater Arizona to provide scholarship tuition to our students. Parents of all students KG-12 will need to apply to both organizations.
- Click here to start your re-enrollment process, use this guide if you need instructions on how to re-enroll.