Salaheddine Tomeh, MD
- ACA Board member since it's inception in 1996
- Certified by American Board of Surgery 1979
- Vascular Surgeon in private practice the Phoenix area since1981
- Chairman of Islamic Community Center of Phoenix 1985-1989
- Chairman of Islamic Cultural Center in Tempe1989-1990
- Proud ACA grandparent
Sekar Cortes, MBA
- PTA President from 2005 to 2007
- NCA member from 2005 to 2007
- School Council member from 2005-2007
- CAIR-AZ Treasurer from 2005 to November 2007
- Agricultural Engineer, Hasanuddin University, Indonesia
- MBA, University of Phoenix,AZ
- Doctoral Learner, University of Phoenix, AZ
- President & Owner of Cortes Engineering, Inc
Suzanne Bassal, Esq.
- Earned Juris Doctor Degree from University of Tennessee College of Law
- Former Member of CNN's White House Unit
- Former Member of White House Correspondent's Association
- Former Member of House of Representatives Radio-Television Correspondents
- Covered several Presidential events, Inauguration and UN Peace Summit
- Published wires and stories on CNN.com
- Proud ACA parent
- Spokesman for Arizona Muslim Alliance
Zayed Al-Sayyed, Esq.
Member at large
- Practicing Attorney in the Phoenix Area
- Earned Juris Doctor Degree from Phoenix School of Law in 2012
- Master's Degree in Taxation from Arizona State University in 2010
- Graduated from ACA's first Senior graduate class in 2006
- ACA student since its inception in 2001
- Board member of Arizona Muslim Police Advisory
Umair Khan, MBA
- Holds an MBA from Harvard Business School
- Vice President of Product Management at Accolade, a high-growth healthcare startup that has been recognized as an industry leader in numerous publications
- Umair's career includes growth strategy roles at G.E. Healthcare, Monitor Group, and Monitor Ventures
- Introduced the 2020 roadmap, and improvement for ACA
Dr. Shelley Isai
- Holds a Doctorate degree in Innovation and Leadership from ASU.
- Earned the principal and superintendent certificate and is currently the Administrator for Curriculum and Assessment at Dysart Unified School District, which is comprised of 4 comprehensive high schools, 19 elementary and an alternative school. Her work impacts approximately 11,000 students in the district.
- Has over 20 years of experience in the field of education. Taught in middle school, high school, and collegiate levels. Teaching experience includes teaching Spanish, English, Math, and teacher preparation classes.
- Worked with teachers as an Instructional Coach at a large high school. During her instructional coaching tenure, the school saw academic gains yearly. Dr. Shelley subsequently was promoted to Assistant Principal and then Principal for the school.
- During her principalship, she led her team to become the first AdvancED STEM Accredited School in the state of Arizona, receiving an A+ School of Excellence Designation.
- An AdvancED Lead Team Evaluator for 4 years and a Lead A+ School Evaluator for the Arizona Foundation for Education for over 3 years.
- Previously served on the Board of the Albanian American Islamic Center.