|Minimum Amount $50|
- Re-enrollment must be done through your RenWeb Parents account.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $100/student for the 2018-2019 school year.
Note: ACA no longer reserves a spot with a deposit of $150.00/student.
- The 1st tuition installment + Registration fee is due in FULL at registration to reserve a spot for the 18/19 school year.
- Every student enrolling at ACA for the 18/19 school year is required to apply for the scholarship with APESF and AZ Greater Inc. Failure to apply to both scholarships will result in parents being billed the full $11,450.00/student.
- Tuition for the year includes 5 equal installments, collected bi-monthly, on the 1st day of the month, tuition is due: Payment due dates are May 15th, September 1st, November 1st, and March 1st. 5% service charge will apply to late payments.
- There is also a $100 early student withdrawal fee.
- Annual discount of $200 applies to families with students in both Montessori / Early Montessori and grades 1-12
- There is a 5% Early Bird discount applied to any part or all of next year's tuition paid by May 15th.
Students' application is not complete if all documents in Renweb are not signed and, for KG students, if both scholarships (APESF and AZ Greater Inc) are not submitted online.
***There are no scholarships available for Pre-K students at this time.
Daily Extended Hours Tuition (4:00 P.M Pick Up)
- ACA offers daily extended hours until but no later than 4:00 p.m.
- Additional tuition for daily extended hours until 4:00 p.m for all ages is $1,000.00 per student per year.
- To qualify for daily extended hours tuition rate, the student must be enrolled as such and tuition paid in advance along with the regular tuition payments.
- All pick-ups after 4:00 p.m are subject to late pickup fees.