ACA 2018 Math Summer Program
Come join our Math Summer
Program this year!
We are partnering with Epsilon to bring you a new method of learning and teaching math. Innovative Epsilon FMM is offered for grades 1-12. This summer program will enhance students' knowledge and math skills with confidence and creativity.
Date: Monday, June 18 - Thursday, July 12, 2018
(4 weeks- total 16 days)
Class Time: 10 a.m to 12 p.m
* Each student will be given a placement test to determine areas to focus tutoring on.
Focus of the Program:
- Level 1 - Basic Arithmetic & Pre-algebra: Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, decimals and fractions. Understanding word problems and developing working knowledge and skills.
- Level 2 - Algebra & Geometry: Foundation method introduces relationship between arithmetic and algebra. Students will understand algebra as a symbolic form of arithmetic. Students will never say “I forgot” in the future math classes.
- Level 3 - Pre-calculus & Calculus: Pre-calculus and Calculus students must have mastery on arithmetic and algebra.
Benefits of the Program:
- Invest your summer free time to build and strengthen your math foundation.
- Focus on basic math material offered by MSTC.
- Find strength in understanding math through focus and repetition.
- Learn Epsilon math methods.
- Gain speed to do homework and time limited examination during school year to achieve better grades.
Registration Process & Payment
If you're interested please e-mail Ms. Abby at email@example.com
Cost: $160 ($10 per day for 16 days) + $30 Registration fee
Payments can be made by cash or check directly to Epsilon