|Minimum Amount $50|
- Re-enrollment must be done through your RenWeb Parents account.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $100/student for the school year.
Note: ACA no longer reserves a spot with a deposit of $150.00/student.
- The 1st tuition installment + Registration fee is due in FULL at registration to reserve a spot for the school year.
- Every student enrolling at ACA for the school year is required to apply for the scholarship with APESF and AZ Greater Inc. Failure to apply to both scholarships will result in parents being billed the full $10,400.00/student.
- Tuition for the year includes 5 equal installments, collected bi-monthly, on the 1st day of the month, tuition is due: Payment due dates are May 15th, September 1st, November 1st, and March 1st. 5% service charge will apply to late payments. There is also a $100 early student withdrawal fee.
- Multi-student discount: $300 annual discount for a family with 2 students, $600 discount for three students, and $1,000 discount for four students, Grades 1-12.
- There is a 5% Early Bird discount applied to any part or all of next year's tuition paid by May 15th.
- Students ending the 2017/2018 school year with an average grade of "A" will be awarded $500.00 in Merit scholarship from APESF or AZ Greater Inc. scholarships for the 2018/2019 school year.
- Students graduating with an average grade of 'C' and lower during the 17/18 school year will lose an additional $1,000.00 in Merit scholarship from APESF or AZ Greater Inc. scholarships.
- Student's application is not complete if all documents in RenWeb are not signed and if both scholarships (APESF & AZ Greater Inc.) are not submitted online. This applies to ALL students in Grade KG to 12.
- Additional scholarships can be found at this link: https://www.azdor.gov/portals/0/refundcredits/sto_i_list.pdf
Daily Extended Hours Tuition (4:00 P.M Pick Up)
- ACA offers daily extended hours until but no later than 4:00 p.m.
- Additional tuition for daily extended hours until 4:00 p.m for all ages is $1,000.00 per student per year.
- To qualify for daily extended hours tuition rate, the student must be enrolled as such and tuition paid in advance along with the regular tuition payments.
- All pick-ups after 4:00 p.m are subject to late pickup fees.